暫別杭州

. Saturday, February 28, 2009

I've just finished packing my stuff. Packing is hard took around 4hrs... I'm going to leave 杭州 tonight for KL where i'll reach at 4+ in the morning and then linger around before catching another flight back to sunny Singapore at around 7+. Can't remember the exact timings.


I'm going back mainly for FDA where my work "Wisteria" is in the finals. Hopefully, it will be a fruitful trip. =) Secondly, i'm going back to bring back supplies for my friends here. Milo has become a high-end commodity here cause you can't find it anywhere here and so has to be imported. Other things like body shop products and even condensed milk are on the list. Of course, i'm bringing back some stuff like books back. I seriously hope the luggage wun bust the 15kg limit...

Somehow, i have this feeling that it will snow here in 杭州 it this period that i'll be away.

1 comments:

jodi said...

congrats on your product... yay.. hahaha have fun packing...

 

^