西湖

. Sunday, March 1, 2009

The first assignment for me was to design a water bottle based on the impression of the West Lake (西湖) and it's a pair-work between me and 雯雯, so the group of us made our way there to make some observations last Tuesday, even though only the two of us are on this assignment. Yep, this's a backdated entry. I'm now at home back in Singapore, though it's not very sunny now.It's my second visit to 西湖 actually. I've been there nearly 10 years ago when i was in sec3 with DHSCO. 西湖就是這樣灰蒙蒙的。

That's Pika picking me up to satisfy her hunger pangs.
我們是蠻愛演的。


I was trying to determine whether Pika had the potential to be a karaoke video actress.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha i like the pick u up pic! kinda cute :)

starie said...

arghh... now then i realized my 写真集 are posted on ur blog !!! ..Must charge you for using my picture to advertise your blog ... ...

 

^