My Net Gain is -SGD200

. Saturday, March 7, 2009

That's me, presenting Wisteria to the judges during final judging. Yes. Naoto's one of them.
The girl is Cici, id senior, and that's Honfay, nus aki graduate. Cool people. Pretty inspiring to talk to them. And that's Bloco, their furniture in competition in the open category. They won Honourable Mention and Outofstock's Naked Chair won the Grand Award.
I couldn't resist not updating this picture.
This was the chair that triumphed over Pogee for the fl!p challenge but it's nice enough lar. 
That's me and Naoto Fukasawa, idol of many. 
So in the end, Wisteria won the Merit Award and Pogee won the Silver Award. But there's no prize money for the Merit Award. So in the end, i only received 400bucks since Pogee won 800bucks but have to divide by two. So if i deduct away the cost of my plane tixs, which is 600bucks, my net gain is negative 200bucks! But of course that's just in terms of dollars and cents. I've gained much more in other areas.

1 comments:

kneadewave said...

ah piggy, good experience ya. jiayou jiayou!

 

^