Day 4 - 15 Apr, Wednesday: 融水>桂林>阳朔

. Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I reached 融水 in the wee hours of the morning. Somehow, i ended up going accom-hunting with these 2 guys who alighted at 融水 too. Because i didn't want to stay with them, i opted for a double room that was only 30yuan, after the bargaining done by them. But somehow, the receptionist gave me the key to a triple room instead.
The view from my room. I feel trapped looking at this pic.
融水 was the place i had mentioned in the entry before i went on this trip. But when i was there, i couldn't even find a travel agency. I had to find a travel agency cause i had no clear idea how to visit the places of interest over there. So at the spur of the moment, i decided to shorten my trip there and go to 阳朔 instead.
To reach 阳朔, i had to take a bus to 桂林 first. This pic was taken on the way to 桂林 when we were making a pit stop,
so that the driver and the bus conductor can wash the bus.
This was taken at a place near 桂林. The horizon's not straight cause this was taken on the moving bus. I thought this was a very nice scene, so i decided to capture it but i didn't know that this would become a common sight in the days to come on the trip.
I reached 阳朔 at around 7+ and while exploring the area, i came across this sports center which was only opposite from where i was staying where there was a balloon volleyball tournament. 

0 comments:

 

^